Online Food Ordering System
Are you looking for Online food ordering sytem project in Php with source code, so you can download from here. Students can also download for practice on their own projects.
Download Online Food Ordering System Project in PHP
Type of users/Actors
- Manage Vendors
- Manage Vendors Products/Food
- Manage Customers
- Manage Food Order details
- Manage Payment details
- Create account
- Add Food details
- Update Food details
- Delete Food
- Check food order
- Update food delivery status
- View Food details
- Register/Create Account
- Add to cart
- Update Cart
- Pay Cash On Delivery
- Check Food delivery status
Brief overview of Technology:
HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
Bootstrap: Bootstrap is the most popular CSS Framework for developing responsive and mobile-first websites.
Back end: PHP, MySQL
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement: XAMPP Server
- Download the zip Folder and Unzip the folder on your local server.
- Put this folder inside “c:/xampp/htdocs/”
- Database Configuration
- Create a Database named food_delivery.
- Import database foodies.sql from the downloaded folder(inside the database folder)
- Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/food_delivery/”
- To Login as admin put “http://localhost/food_delivery/admin”
- Admin Login Details
- Login Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: 12345
Contact : email@example.com (OR) firstname.lastname@example.org / +91 87784 09644 (OR) +91 93443 88665